Your cart (0)There are no more items in your cart
Kasumi Kuro Boning Knife 140 mm
- The main cutting blade of Kasumi Kuro is made of Molybdenum vanadium steel (AUS8).
- The blades are hardened to Rockwell C58.
- Both sides of the knives have beautiful Damascus patterns of 32 layers.
- Hammered finish.
- Traditional Japanese style.
- The Hammered finish prevents food from sticking.
- The handle is in an octagon shape which makes it easy to grip.
- Made of a sturdy black laminated reinforced wood
- Made in Japan