St. Maurice is known as the leader of the Theban Legion and is worshipped as a patron of the army, cutlers and armorers since the 4th century.
The sword, which is stored and worshipped with some of his mortal remains in Turin, is said to be the one that Maurice was decapitated with, although the sword was crafted in the 13th Century, 1000 years after this event.
This replica features a blade of EN45 spring steel. The edges are blunt and the tip is rounded for safety. The blade has a wide fuller which offers both great flexibility and a lesser weight.
The curved guard and the brazil nut pommel are made of steel.
The hilt is wrapped with dark leather. The high-quality scabbard is made of wood, which has a leather wrapping and features handy brass carrying rings.
- With high quality scabbard
- True to the original replica
- Schaukampf-Qualitätsklasse: SK-B
- Blade material: EN45 spring steel
- Overall length: approx. 95 cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5 cm
- Handle length: approx. 15 cm
- Weight: approx. 1138 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.