Cold steel American Lawman
Cold Steel®'s American Lawman® is named in honor of, and expressly designed to serve all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement. This rugged knife is designed to perform in the most extreme environments, while still remaining comfortable to use and easy to carry.
The drop point blade is big and sharp enough for almost any task, yet remains civilian friendly in appearance. Made from high-performance CPM S35VN steel and flat-ground to a thin, hand-polished edge, each blade is also DLC (Diamond Like) coated for added endurance and corrosion resistance.
The Lawman's handle is also designed to be as versatile and user friendly as possible. Made from G-10, it is contoured for maximum grip security in even the worst conditions.
A lock failure on your folder is incredibly dangerous. That's why each American Lawman® is equipped with Cold Steel®'s Tri-Ad® locking mechanism. Designed to withstand terrific impact forces and shock, it has passed some of the most gruesome torture testing in the industry.
- American Lawman®, Black - 2019 Model
- Blade material: CPM S35VN steel with DLC-coating
- Overall length: approx. 20.6 cm
- Blade length: approx. 8.9 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 3.5 mm
- Handle: approx. 11.7 cm long, G-10
- With ambidextrous pocket/belt clip
- Weight: approx. 113 g
- Cold Steel® Product No.: 58B